Peer Review Process
Some policies in the review of Poltekita : Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan:
- The reviewers will review the submitted article that follow the guidelines and template of the journal provided.
- Peer-review is single-blind, which means the identity of the reviewer is not known by the author, but the reviewer knows the identity of the author
- In the review process, the article will be reviewed by at least two reviewers to ensure the quality of the article.
- In the review process, the reviewers ensure the quality of the articles of its title, abstract, discussion and conclusion. Besides, the reviewers also address the novelty and its contribution to the scientific discussion and verify the plagiarism and ethics of publication.
- The reviewer also provide feedback on whether the article is accepted, rejected or need minor or major revision.