GUIDELINES FOR WRITING ARTICLES
- Articles received are articles that have never been published in any journal in the form of or have not been accepted (accepted) for publication
- Articles in the form of community service that have relevance to the field of education, human resource development, health, human development and national competitiveness, small and medium enterprises and development of environmentally sound technology and appropriate technology.
The article is accompanied by a statement of authenticity from the author stating that the article was written is truly his own work and does not contain plagiarism.
- Articles consist of 2000-4000 words, typed with spaces 1 on A4 size paper with Arial font size 12. Writing that will be loaded using Indonesian and English
- The composition of the article consists of: Title, Writer, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusions and References.
Article Writing Conditions:
Title: maximum of 15 words. The title is typed in the letters Arial, 14 letters are flat centre ordinary print.
author's name: or the writers are typed under the title with Arial 10 font in bold, without titles and may not be abbreviated. Under the name is written the field of expertise, institution name, address, and email of the author.
Abstract: no more than 250 words, written in English and Indonesian, in a paragraph containing: the purpose of service, methods of activity, and results of activities. Typed with Arial font, single-spaced, and italicized. Under the abstract there are keywords with a maximum of 5 words, separated by semicolons, double spaced typed under the abstract.
Introduction: Introduction is typed in capital letters [fonts Arian 12 bold] containing background to addressing a problem, urgency, and rationalization of activities, literature review, problem-solving plan, and purpose of activity [Arial font, 12, normal]
Method: The research method explains: implementation methods used in service activities. The method is described clearly and in detail [Arial font, 12, Normal]
Results and Discussion: Describing the results or outcomes of service can be in the form of increasing knowledge, skills or in the form of products. The results also reveal the level of achievement of the target activities. If in the form of objects there needs to be an explanation of product specifications, advantages, and disadvantages. Output writing needs to be equipped with photos, tables, graphs, charts, pictures, etc. The discussion is sequential in the order in which the objectives are and has been explained beforehand. The discussion is accompanied by a logical argument by linking the results of PkM with the theory, the results of other PkM and or research results.
Conclusions and Suggestions: Conclusions contain a brief summary of the results of the research and discussion. Conclusions are research findings in the form of answers to research questions or research objectives. The results of the study provide suggestions/contributions to the application and/or development of science. [Arial, 12, normal].
- Fully written, appropriate with the references in the content
- Only load literature referenced in the content
- The Source of references is 80% from literature published the last 10 years (2012-2022), at least 20 references
- References are at least 80% from research articles in journals or research reports.
- Bibliography format is American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition
- Management reference applications such as Mendeley, Zotero, or Endnote, should be used by authors when citing a reference. [Arial, 11, normal].