Main Article Content
Stunting is a nutritional problem which its overcoming effort should be started from thousand days of early life. Age of 6 to 24 months is a golden life phase that when its nutritional fulfillment are insufficient, it will give a big impact for the future life. On this phase, the childs are started for recognition of breastmilk complementary food which its texture and amount are different based on the age. There are still many problems in Indonesia regarding the golden standard implementation of infant and child feeding such as Early Breastfeeding Initiation, Exclusive Breastfeeding, and Breastfeeding till 24 months or more.
Workshop using andragogy training technique in rilex but serious situation is expected to increase knowledge of training material. Workshop is conducted by utilizing the available space with group dynamics and games.
The results of public service activity with 24 cadres as participant showed that there are 20 cadres that increase their knowledge after attending workshop and there are 4 cadres that there is no change in knowledge. Wilcoxon test showed p value as 0.001. This is indicate that statistically there is a significant different of knowledge after attending workshop. The common child and infant feeding practice in our community is early complementary feeding with excuses that breastmilk is not enough to increase baby weight and food taboo such as forbidden for consumption of milk banana.
- Departemen Kesehatan RI. 2006. Pedoman Umum Pemberian Makanan Pendamping Air Susu Ibu (MP-ASI) Lokal Tahun 2006. 611.49 Ind. P.
- Dwi EK. Ansar. 2018. Effectiveness Of Education Class Of Local Compelementary Food On Nutritional Status Among Child Under Two Years Old. Prosiding FKM Untad. http:// fkm.untad.ac.id/.
- Gershwin M, Nestel P, Keen C. 2004. Handbook of Nutrition and Immunity. New Hersey: Humana Press; 71-85.
- Indari YM. 2012. The Effect of Supplementay Feeding Rice Powder Towardunder Nutrition of Children Under Two Years. Media Gizi Masyarakat Indonesia, Vol. 2, No. 1, Agustus 2012 : 6-10.
- Ikatan Dokter 2015. Anak Indonesia. Rekomendasi Praktik Pemberian Makan Berbasis Bukti pada Bayi dan Batita di Indonesia untuk Mencegah Malnutrisi. Unit Kerja Koordinasi Nutrisi dan Penyakit Metabolik, Ikatan Dokter Anak Indonesia.
- Nandan, D. & Yunus, S. 2009. Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) Practices Need A Fillip. Health and Population: Perspectives and Issues (HPPI) Vol. 32 No. 4, 2009. Nihae.
- Northstone K, 2008. Emmett P, Nethersole F, and the ALSPAC Study Team. The effect of age of introduction to lumpy solids on foods eaten and reported feeding difficulties at 6 and 15 months. J Hum Nutr Diet.;14:43-5
- Oktia W. 2012. Kontribusi sistem budaya dalam pola asuh gizi balita pada lingkunan retan gizi. Jurnal ekologi kesehatan.
- Rivani, 2013, http://gizi.depkes.go.id/pelatihan-pemberian-makan-bayi-dan-anak-pmba diakses tanggal 29 maret 2019.
- Roesli, U. 2001. Panduan Pelatihan Konseling Modul 40 Jam BFCC.
- Stewart CP, Ianotti L, Dewey KG, Michaelsen KF, Onyango AW. 2013. Contextualising complementary feeding in a broader framework for stunting prevention. Maternal Child Nutr. 9(Suppl. 2):27–45
- PNPM Generasi 2014. Modul Pelatihan Konseling: Pemberian Makan Bayi dan Anak. Jakarta.