The research result article consists of a title, author's name, abstract in English, keywords, introductions, methods, results, discussions, conclusions and recommendations, and bibliography.
Review article consists of a title, author name, abstract in English, keywords, introductions, contents, closings, and bibliography.
- The title is written in Bahasa and informative, concise, and not too long or short (5 -12 words) with Arial font 14; Bold, single spacing; Capitalize Each Word
- Consists of the variables under study and describes the content of the manuscript.
- The title does not contain abbreviations or formulas.
Abstract and Keyword
- The abstract is concisely written, about the most important ideas and contain the problems or research objectives, research method, and research results.
- Written in Indonesian and English language with 150-200 words maximum with Arial font, size 10, single spacing
- Keywords contain main words consisting of 3-5 words
The introduction is presented in an integrated manner without subtitles. It is written in the form of paragraphs with a length of 15-20% the length of the article (Arial font, size 12, single spacing) and contains:
- Background or research rational
- Theoretical basis
- Gap analysis
- State of art
- Research objective
The method is written with a length of 15-20% the length of the articles (Arial font, size 12, single spacing) and contain:
- The study design
- Data collection techniques and data sources
- Method of data analysis
- Write in full the location of the study, number of respondents, how to process the results of observations or interviews or questionnaires, how to measure performance benchmarks
Results and Discussion
Results and discussion are presented with a length of 60-70% of the length of the articles (Arial font, size 12, single spacing) . The results represent a major part of scientific articles containing:
- Results of data analysis
- Results of hypothesis testing
- It can be presented with a table or graph to clarify results verbally
- A discussion is an important part of the entire scientific article. The purposes of the discussion are: answer the research problem, interpret the findings, integrate the findings of research into the existing knowledge, and formulate a new theory or modify the existing theories (what/how, why, what else)
- The serial number that is used is number (1), (2), (3), and so on, do not need to use a composite number. Hyphens should not change the serial number.
Conclusions and Recommendations
- Conclusions contain answers to the research questions (Arial font, size 12, single spacing)
- Recommendations refer to the results of research and practical form of action, specify to whom, and for what recommendation intended.
- Written in essay form, not in numerical form.
- Fully written, appropriate with the references in the content
- Only load literature referenced in the content
- The Source of references is 80% from literature published the last 10 years (2012-2022), at least 20 references
- References are at least 80% from research articles in journals or research reports.
- The article should refer to the article published in the Jurnal Bidan Cerdas.
- Bibliography format is American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition
- Management reference applications such as Mendeley, Zotero, or Endnote, should be used by authors when citing a reference.